[Tfug] OT: cheap dentist?

Andy Halper andrewhalper at cox.net
Sat Mar 31 12:55:30 MST 2007

Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:37:14 -0700
> From: "Ken Fancher" <kfancher at nerdshack.com>
>
> Anyone know of a cheap dentist in town I have no insurance but im on
> antibiotics and pain killers for a nasty abscess I need the tooth taken
> out was just wondering if anyone knew a place that'd do it for like
> 100-120$ as opposed to the 550 range

Perhaps a short trip to Mexico is in your future? A long while back
there was an interesting article on kuro5hin about dentistry in Mexico
and Thailand. Looks like it's not there anymore.

I am not a doctor, nor to I play one on TV. But I have had my teeth
drilled without anesthesia! (in the US)

Andy