[Tfug] Meeting Room

Steven Bowers steveb7 at simplybits.net
Fri Mar 16 19:22:48 MST 2007

1. Have you considered renting the room to those who might want or need
a place to meet.

2. Have you considered promoting you meeting space to gamers? They can
BYOB and play to their hearts content over your LAN. Charge a nominal
fee per gamer to cover utilities and bandwidth.

3. Have you considered approaching an ISP to get more bandwidth in
exchange for advertising or something else?

There are probably other things the TCS can do to attract people who do
not wish to join but for which they would be willing to pay a
resasonable fee.

>> joealwine at juno.com wrote:
>>> The Tucson Computer Society has a meeting room!
>>> Check calendar at www.aztcs.org for dates and times. Most of the
>> time the room is not being used. Membership is required!

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of Simply Bits.