[Tfug] Hello

Felix Tilley fetilley at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 15 19:22:07 MST 2007

ssage: 2
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:46:13 -0700
From: John Kiniston <johnkiniston at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tfug] Hello
To: "Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>" <tfug at tfug.org>

I can check into possibly hosting meetings at TNI again if people would be
interested.

A lot has changed since the early days of TFUG when we had them there but
the community room may be bookable and it's got 802.11G now.

What day of the weekend would people be interested in, Saturdays or Sundays?
And at what time?

TNI sounds like a good idea.  I never attended meetings there.  I did not realize they hosted TFUG meetings.  The hosted meetings of the old AzStarnet.com.  This was years before my time.  Do they have whiteboards and projectors?

Booze is not allowed in newspaper offices these days.  Journalists like to drink booze with each other.

Felix