[Tfug] Hello

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:30:50 MST 2007

We should definitely have a BYOB meeting soon (and have them more
frequently; maybe once a month at first).  I'd even be willing to set my
laptop up as a wireless access point, but if we do this at the U of A that
will not be necessary, as there are many public, unencrypted access points
that pretty much pervade the entire campus.  If you are looking for meeting
places, we may be able to get away with meeting in one of the student union
buildings without needing any paperwork or phone calls.  There's plenty of
space, and many wireless access points.  Also, the U of A's public library
may be feasible, if we can keep the noise down (and provided they're open
late enough).

If we REALLY want an interesting BYOB meeting, we could coordinate with the
U of A's HACKS club (comprised mostly of computer engineering students, as I
understand it) and have a joint meeting.

To Christopher:  what group are you referring to (if you are willing to
share)?