[Tfug] which mail clients do people use

erich erich1 at copper.net
Fri Mar 2 21:17:18 MST 2007

I just configure Mozilla.

     With Mozilla the mail feature is built into the web browser, (Unlike
Firefox where there is a separate Thunderbird client) You have to get
certain technical data: the POP server, (port 110), and SMTP server,
(port 25),
from your ISP and you're in business.

     Don't foresware your web interface. Examine your e-mail there first
before you download it to your box/laptop. Remember, you are the best spam
filter: if you see something on the web you don't like, don't allow it to
touch your local machine.

                                                             Erich