[Tfug] Got Sabayon running :)

erich erich1 at copper.net
Thu Mar 1 09:20:10 MST 2007

Well,
      There is a lot of trouble with xorg-server 1.1.1-r1 as far as I
can tell. Everytime
I see a bug I post on Gentoo Bugzilla.

      Xorg-x11 decided to go modular and has neglected legacy video
cards/systems.So far
I have been able to integrate it with only one of my machines that has a
relativly
new Nvidia AGP card.

      Criticism has been leveled at Gentoo. Critics say that they push
packages into
general use from testing status without adequate quality control.

                                                                       Erich