[Tfug] cvsup help

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 20:55:09 MST 2007

Is anyone here familiar with cvsup on FreeBSD. I CVSup'd my ports
tree only to find out that everything now depends on xorg 7.2. I'm
not really ready to deal with the upgrade yet, so I thought I'd
CVSup to something just before it was merged with the ports tree.

The way I have my supfile is:

*default host=cvsup1.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/var/db
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs
#tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix

*default compress

ports-all
date=2007.05.16.01.00.00

I've tried using this supfile w/o the 'tag=." commented out
and it still didn't make a difference. I also tried putting the
line 'date=2007.05.16.01.00.00' as
*default date=2007.05.16.01.00.00
so now I'm out of clues. Any ideas?

--
Q: What did the zen buddhist say to the hotdog vendor?

A: Make me one with everything ~ Dr. Jonathan Katz