[Tfug] Developers needed

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Fri Jun 29 14:42:54 MST 2007

Hey all,

We are looking for solid, quality coders to work in our company's
interactive division. We work mainly in ActionScript, but are looking
for experienced Java and C# developers who would like an opportunity to
do something new in a similar language. We develop applications,
websites and video games for national and global brands. Our clients
include: Red Bull, Nasa, Microsoft (oh no! :P), and we were a launch
partner for the new Facebook Platform. We offer competitive salaries,
with benefits, 401k and profit sharing.

http://terralever.com

Thanks!
Chris Hill
Director of Interactive (and TFUG lurker)
Terralever