[Tfug] residential broadband options

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Thu Jun 28 21:41:42 MST 2007

I used Sprint Broadband from December 2001 to sometime in 2005. The
first few years it was ok but then started going downhill. By early 2005
it was unreliable. Plus the upload speeds were comparable to a dial-up
connection.

Every single problem (which were every few months) required someone to
come out to the house.

I thought they stopped taking new customers sometime in 2002 because
they couldn't make any money?

Andy

--
Andy