[Tfug] bash history duplication?

James Hood ebenblues at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 17:42:52 MST 2007

Earl,

It might be helpful if you provide some examples (commands you type, then what history outputs, like what Matt did). And explain what you expected, then paste what you actually got. Maybe your definition of "dup" isn't the same as Bash's.

James

"The humble learn the fastest because they don't waste time on defending a false image."