[Tfug] What to do with extra work requests

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 13:04:41 MST 2007

Hi TFUG,

I made the below post on the AZPHP list and am wondering what your input might be.

--
I've been hard at work on my website NetCodeMan.com for months.  The hard work is starting to payoff.  I am getting several requests for a quote a week.

I am not able to handle most of the work.  And as I continue to work on my website and get more traffic, I suspect more requests will pour in.

Not all these request are from people that are willing to pay $60 to $75 an hour.  Most are in the $25 to $40 range.

I am pondering a classified ads section for prospects to post projects to.  I'm thinking I would like to have a free post and an upgraded post for a small fee.
--

Some have suggested I contract out the extra work.

Your ideas are most welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Keith

Keith Smith