[Tfug] [OT] JUG/Java help in town?

TR trexx at pobox.com
Thu Jun 21 19:07:18 MST 2007

On 6/21/07, Christopher Robbins <robbinsc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any java gurus out there?  Does the local JUG have a mailing list?
http://tucson-jug.org/display/TJUG/Home
and link for the mailing list off of that page

We have meeting the second Tuesdaay of the month generally in the CCIT
building.   In July we are planning a BBQ watch the page for updates.
  Our focus is Jave but topics cover a wide range of topics, like;
ESBs,  Ruby, Groovy, Domain specific languages open source in general.

We are loose knit and all are  welcome to our meetings that are
interested in Jave or any thing related.

TR Rudkin
President Tucson Java Users Group.