[Tfug] Blocked (or Black Listed) Address

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 17:03:48 MST 2007

That’s what it sounds like to me as well. As for why they would do something
like that only their tier II guys would know for sure but a
shot-from-the-hip guess would be that maybe at one time, the computers on
those IPs could have been drones sending spam or something like a botnet or
other related naughtiness. I also wouldn’t count on them giving you the time
of day to remove them from said blacklist. I only thought for a workaround
would be to tunnel to the other machines from the one that you can access.

Matt