[Tfug] Blocked (or Black Listed) Address

Ronald Sutherland rsutherland at epccs.com
Sun Jun 10 16:39:55 MST 2007

I was just up in Show Low and can't see some of my home computers in
Tucson, its a block of 16 addresses from Qwest (67.41.22.208/28). I can
not get to 209, 210, 221 but I can get to 211. I tried from my parents
home and the public library and its the same in both places (timeout,
and 211 works fine). I talked to frontiernet.net on Saturday , which is
providing the DSL service in Show Low where I get the worthless answer
that it works for them (they can see http on all the addresses, from
Texas). They are not willing to dig into this problem, its driving me
nuts, does anyone have an idea of what is going on. My wild guess is
that these addresses are on a black list that is regional for the Show
Low area.