[Tfug] Indian restaurant

Jeremy D Rogers jdrogers at optics.arizona.edu
Thu Jun 7 10:17:04 MST 2007

> It's a little disappointing to read that we'll have to drive to
> Phoenix for good Indian food, but your advice is appreciated
> nonetheless.  What about Asian markets in Tucson?  Are there any that
> have the ingredients you need for cooking with a blindfold?  |-)

Yes, there are some things Tucson lacks, but keep in mind, you will
have many options for Mexican that will outshine anything Toronto has
to offer in that line. I'm particularly fond of Guadalajara Grill
(Prince/Campbell) and the downtown El Charro. You won't be
disappointed with Cafe Poca Cosa, but it's so unique and varied, I
have a hard time calling it "Mexican".

As for markets, there are many.. I'm sure others on the list can
direct you better, but I know you can typically find any ingredients
you need if you want to cook at home.
JDR