[Tfug] Is this our Bowie at wtf.com?

Angus Scott-Fleming angussf at geoapps.com
Tue Jul 31 22:50:57 MST 2007

------- Included Stuff Follows -------
Eh, Don't Worry About It - Worse Than Failure
  Eh, Don't Worry About It
  Tuesday, July 31, 2007 (34 Comments)
  by Jake Vinson

    The chemistry department is always one of the coolest places on any
    college campus. It's a place where students show up to class, and rather
    than getting boring instruction or lectures, their mad scientist
    professors mix chemicals together and cackle over a boiling beaker of
    awesome radness in front of the class. The rooms are adorned with exposed
    metal prongs with arcing electricity, torches, and fog machines. I should
    note that I didn't take chemistry in college, but this is what I'm pretty
    sure chemistry classrooms look like.

    About 10 years ago, Bowie P. managed to score a job at his university's
    Department of Chemistry. ...
--------- Included Stuff Ends ---------
Full article here:
http://worsethanfailure.com/Articles/Eh,-Dont-Worry-About-It.aspx