[Tfug] ot: going rate for webdevelopers

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:15:40 MST 2007

Thanks for the feedback everyone. He was actually planning on doing
the work himself. He just needed to figure out how much to request
for his services. He's reasonably qualified in html and php. The db
stuff he said he could learn on the fly since he wouldn't be installing
it, but rather just have access to the department's already setup
system, and he doubts he'll even need to do any of that. I think the
gist of what will be involved is putting interactive maps of some
egyptian tombs on the net. Anyway, this should give him some idea.
Thanks!

--
Q: What did the zen buddhist say to the hotdog vendor?

A: Make me one with everything ~ Dr. Jonathan Katz