[Tfug] looking for freelance PHP Developers

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 00:02:07 MST 2007

Please take your time and complete the following information.  We will be reviewing your responses on Wednesday or Thursday.  Thank you in advance for taking the time to provide this requested information.

Name:
Website URL:
Home phone:
Cellular phone:
Best time to contact:
Email address:
Home or mailing address: (specify)
Are you self employed or do you have a traditional job?

If you are employed by someone else,
Employer:
Title:
Job Description:
Duties:
Work Schedule:

If self-employed,
Business name:
Address:
Phone number:
Fax:
Website URL:
Work Schedule:

Workstation platform - Windows,  Mac, Linux, other:
Kinds of work you specialize in:
Describe your development environment:
Skills / level / months or years of experience for each
HTML:
Object Oriented (OOP) PHP or not (explain) :
MySql:
CSS:
Javascript:
Other SQL servers:
AJAX:
ASP:
ASP .Net:
Java:
Dreamweaver:
FrontPage:
Photoshop:
Fireworks:
Flash / Shockwave:
Frameworks (specify):
Smarty templates:
MVC :
Pear:
XML:

Other site builders:

Other programming skills:

Have you ever created a web site with a Content Management Systems or a Blog - Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, other?  If so, please explain:

Experience working on large scale projects (elaborate):

Experience with caching web content  (elaborate / examples) :

Linux/Unix experience:
Examples of work:

Hourly contract rate expected:

Average number of hours available per week:

Additional comments:

Ben Slote <bslote at gmail.com> wrote: Hi Keith,

I'm very interested. I have a decent amount of experience with PHP, MySQL,
CSS, and HTML, and a little bit of experience with JavaScript.

I also have experience with Python (including Django), C, Perl, and a
handful of other languages.

I don't have much work available, but you can see my personal site at
http://iswm.esoteriq.org and a project that has gone on the back-burner at
http://what.esoteriq.org.

Thanks,
Ben.