[Tfug] looking for freelance PHP Developers

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 21:01:34 MST 2007

I take it these are your cats?  http://iswm.esoteriq.org/pics/cats.jpg

Ben Slote <bslote at gmail.com> wrote: Hi Keith,

I'm very interested. I have a decent amount of experience with PHP, MySQL,
CSS, and HTML, and a little bit of experience with JavaScript.

I also have experience with Python (including Django), C, Perl, and a
handful of other languages.

I don't have much work available, but you can see my personal site at
http://iswm.esoteriq.org and a project that has gone on the back-burner at
http://what.esoteriq.org.

Thanks,
Ben.