[Tfug] [OT] Dakotacom / NewEdge

Chuck Boyer cboyer at dakotacom.net
Mon Jul 9 16:26:52 MST 2007

Hi Jim,

Yep, some DakotaCom people lurk here. I get to check in about once every
couple of weeks...

Anyways, for the New Edge service, we are severing ties due to the lack of
support from New Edge. They have moved their front line support to an
offshore company, and their responsiveness to tickets has gone down. We feel
this is no longer a quality service to our customers and are looking at
other connection options we have for better support. If no one has been in
touch with you by now, please let me know off list and I'll follow up on
your account.

Thanks,

Chuck