[Tfug] Ideas for the ultimate "Grandma Millie" distro...

Joe Blais joe.blais at pti-instruments.com
Tue Jan 30 10:39:53 MST 2007

That reminds me of when I bought my first segate hard drive -- the envy of
the department -- half height, rll encoding, 20mb, $800.  For my Heathkit
with 640k of memory (IBM only had 512k)!  I depreciated it for 2 years. -- I
may still have the source for MS-DOS 2.11 (but no 5-1/4 floppy to read it!).
  -- that's why I use the windows virtual PC with windows on it...
They say the first thing to go is your memory, ... I keep forgetting what
the next thing is....
Now, in my 3rd life, I'm learning Linux...