[Tfug] NEC Motherboard

erich erich1 at copper.net
Mon Jan 22 09:40:16 MST 2007

Whew!
       We got off topic on this thread didn't we? I confess, some of it
was my fault
too. Just to update the folks: The NEC motherboard is back up and running.
Keyboard works fine.  Mouse works fine. Only now the socket functions are
interchanged: the mouse works in what was once the keyboard socket &
vice versa. I've decided not to declare this a problem.

        I'm glad I resisted running off to WorldCare to get another box.
I have
too many already. Any more and you could call me a computer hoarder :)