[Tfug] NEC Motherboard

erich erich1 at copper.net
Mon Jan 15 20:32:58 MST 2007

That's at least what I read on one of their signs,
        Somebody confirm this for me:  Items of hardware are donated to
WoldCare
from various organizations. WorldCare then posts a dollar figure on an item,
provides space for its display, and accepts a tax-deductable donation in
exchange
for the item. Your donation then goes to fund WorldCare causes.

Erich