[Tfug] Happy hour feedback?

Bill M. beelymagee at cox.net
Sun Jan 7 15:26:16 MST 2007

Claude & list,

> From: rubinson at u.arizona.edu (Claude Rubinson)
> Subject: [Tfug] Happy hour feedback?
> To: TFUG <tfug at tfug.org>
>
> Also, what would people like to do for the next meeting?  Go back to
> Bentley's, return to Trident, or try someplace else for Happy hour.

I think an additional non-coffee meeting would be great - any
possibility to socialize/un-plug for a while. How about The Red Garter
on Speedway (nr. Country Club)? Good burgers and other meats, fries and
lots of good beer with a great jukebox. Very much a smoking place, but
not so bad earlier in the evening. Pitchers of Fat Tire! I'm in...

The bar-b-que/potluck get together sounds really fun too. Any t-shirts
to be given away/for sale?

-*-Bill