[Tfug] TFUG BBQs and Potlucks

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Sat Jan 6 16:09:26 MST 2007

At the happy hour on Thursday, Chris volunteered to host another BBQ
at his place on Feb 15th.  So mark your calendars!  (It's up on the
website too.)  I'll update the website with more detailed information
soon.

We've held a few barbecues and potlucks over the past few years, and
they've all been a lot of fun.  I was thinking that it might be nice
to have some more.  So, I'm encouraging people to volunteer to host
something at their place some time in the next few months.  I plan on
hosting something at my place sometime soon.  If you'd like to host a
dinner, either reply to the list or send an email directly to me.  It
doesn't have to be in lieu of the regular coffee hours (which are on
the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month).  Any evening, Saturday and
Sunday too, would be great.  It's just always fun to get together.

Claude