[Tfug] distro question - x86_64

daniel galaska galaskadaniel at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 20:55:48 MST 2007

i wasn't thinking when i posted earlier, but i also have a copy of ubuntu 6.10 x86 (32 bit) and x86_64 and can get those to you if you would like. i also have a couple of other live cd's (gentoo, sabayonlinux, dreamlinux, knoppix) if you'd like to do some sampling. i liked them all for various reasons, but ubuntu was the easiest and most reliable option for my machine and my circumstances -- student who needs to spend more time studying than trying to get a wireless card to work :). i'm also a fresh convert to linux and ubuntu worked the best with the least amount of tweaking. anyway, whatever you need in that regard is yours.

cheers,

ike

Paul Vandine <paulv22 at COX.NET> wrote: I actually have an original live disk for ubuntu and full x86_64 disk also.

Give me an email or a ring and I'll get it to you.

Peace

Paul

Phone 312-5704

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org