[Tfug] distro question - x86_64

Brad Becker investmgmt at s91195370.onlinehome.us
Thu Feb 15 19:45:58 MST 2007

Make sure you've set, in bios, the boot sequence to poll the CD before the
hard drive.  Restart the pc with the CD in the drive.  This way it runs
strictly from the CD without touching Windows.

If you want more tips/info/how-to's on Ubuntu, or Linux in general, start
with my notes that I've pulled from various RSS feeds.

ftp://oberon.gotdns.com/notes.txt

Then visit my ultimate linux links, Ubuntu/Kubuntu subsection, for more
info.

http://www.whatsinyourbox.org/index.php?topic=1714.msg27572#msg27572

- Brad Becker