[Tfug] Memory woes

erich erich1 at copper.net
Sun Feb 4 08:52:29 MST 2007

See:
         http://www.suspend2.net/

      I too, have a machine with over 512M of RAM, and discovered that
the kernel
wasn't using all of it. My box now has:

                2.6.13-suspend2-r4 #2 SMP Wed Dec 27 18:55:33 MST 2006

      This kernel is able to exploit all 1.5G of memory that I have.
With kde
cups, gimp, and hplip. The kernel currently using 1.0G.

Erich