[Tfug] (no subject)

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Fri Feb 2 18:19:20 MST 2007

Chris Hill wrote:
> OMG this is out of control.....
>
> TFUG is like the Mafia. As soon as you join you can't unjoin. This isn't
> some coffee hour that you can just CHOOSE to go to. This isn't some
> happy hour with beer and big books on linux. No letter from your doctor
> will let you go home. This is TEE FUG! What happens when you unsubscribe
> is that we monitor your ip, and if any windows machines attempt to use
> the internet from there, we immediately infect it with a trojan and
> install debian behind your back. Once you drink the kool-aid we are here
> to stay. GET USED TO IT!!!

LMFAO!

I use Debian for all my server stuff but windoze XP for my mail just to
keep my hand in it and keep my mind sharp.

Does this mean you will reformat my NTFS drive?

Geez, I'm taking a  couple of windoze classes at PCC just to see what
the "dark side" looks like.  And in the interim, I'm trying to convert
the younger folks to open source.

I have clothes older than some of the students I hang out with and my
car is definitely older than most of them.

And if we're doing a geezer check, I'm 60, does that count?  ;-)

George Cohn