[Tfug] (no subject)

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Fri Feb 2 18:06:38 MST 2007

OMG this is out of control.....

TFUG is like the Mafia. As soon as you join you can't unjoin. This isn't
some coffee hour that you can just CHOOSE to go to. This isn't some
happy hour with beer and big books on linux. No letter from your doctor
will let you go home. This is TEE FUG! What happens when you unsubscribe
is that we monitor your ip, and if any windows machines attempt to use
the internet from there, we immediately infect it with a trojan and
install debian behind your back. Once you drink the kool-aid we are here
to stay. GET USED TO IT!!!

Chris