[Tfug] Cheap Memory

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Wed Dec 26 16:50:25 MST 2007

Yeah, DSL is a stupid name, isn't (is not) it?

It is (it's) funny how stereotypes can lead one to avoid
good stuff.

I hated the stupid-ass name Ubuntu. After years of ignoring
the distro because of its (its) stupid name, I tried it.
That's an excellent distrubition! Too bad that it comes in
that nasty brown color scheme and Gnome desktop.

When I tried DSL, where I ran a web browser connecting to
the internet in under 16 MB of RAM, I thought, Dang!  And,
then the name made sense.