[Tfug] Cheap Memory = Lardy Men = UofA Comp Sci Program

Anthony Hess runenfool at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 10:05:11 MST 2007

Thats an unfortunate byproduct of a research university - that is where many
professors are focused when you are in any scientific/engineering/computer
area.
The theory versus practical work is actually an area where I prefer the
theory.  There are a lot of folks out there that don't think a university
should be teaching C or C# or Java at all.  There are valid points on each
side of the argument - two different approaches is all.

Tony