[Tfug] Computer history museum

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Tue Dec 18 16:39:34 MST 2007

Hey!

Louis Taber? The man who expertly taught our class Java after having just
learned it himself over the summer!  How are you doing?  Didn't know you
were on here.

So I have a few questions for you:
1) Is your embedded Java sprinkler system still working?
2) IIRC, you were running RedHat on your office computer at the time.. but
that was many years ago :)  What are you running now?
3) Have you seen this project? http://www.openstreetmap.org/  You can upload
your GPS info, kinda like what you did to map the Appalachian Trail.

Jeff