[Tfug] The littlest Linux box...conceals in a closed fist.

Matthew Shucker mshucker at arizona.edu
Fri Dec 14 09:14:45 MST 2007

Mostly on-topic: I have a Sansa e260 4 GB that is sitting unused since
I got a Macbook during the free iPod promo.  In general, I appreciate
the openness and a few features of the Sansa (radio, recording,
user-replaceable battery, mounting like normal flash), but the iPod is
really nicer to use, especially for podcasts.  So if anyone's
interested in Rockboxifying a Sansa, I'd love to sell it to a good
home full of linux boxen.  E-mail off-list.

Matt