[Tfug] DynDNS howto

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 03:02:14 MST 2007

I am not sure but
I think the port forwarding is something you set via natd (Network
Address Translation). I tried by editing my rc.conf file but it didn't
work right now.
It is too late now so I will have to go to bad.
It would be nice if somebody who has dyndns behind the router says something.
This is fairly trivial thing I am just ignorant.
Predrag