[Tfug] Jobs

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 01:57:20 MST 2007

I know the feeling. :)

Things were so bad out here at one point that I applied to be a stock
clerk at Home Depot.  Me and the 5 people behind me in line at the kiosk.

Both UMC and Northwest Hospital are hiring SysAdmins right now. You
might want to try there.. The pay is pretty good, and there's plenty of
room for advancement for a guy coming in at your level. Wherever it is,
just be persistent. It's not enough to just interview anymore. You have
to play it two steps shy of *pestering* your prospective employers
post-interview just to keep the momentum going.