[Tfug] Jobs

Sean Warburton hl2addict at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 21:32:09 MST 2007

I don't know if this could help you, but I worked at CitiBank over the
summer. Just out of high school, I was making over $13 per hour, with free
dental, vision, health coverage, and a lot more. They even matched your
401(k) contributions 3:1!!! (up to $15,500 per year). I loved it. The only
problem is it's location. It is out there by the IBM/Raytheon plant
on...Rita Rd. I think. Hope that helps!
     Sean
P.S.: they also have a tuition reimbursement plan of up to $5,000 per
year...Hope I don't sound too much like a recruiter :-)

On 8/10/07, Anthony Hess <runenfool at gmail.com> wrote:

> Isn't there still the UA Job site from career services for students?
>
> I highly recommend an on campus job while going to school - if you
> work out in town and your coworkers aren't in college you will find it
> harder to keep up with your studies.  At least that was my experience
> while an undergrad.
>
> Tony

FreeBSD v.1.4 (beta)
ASUS P5N32-SLI Premium