[Tfug] Jobs

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 18:58:38 MST 2007

> Once you get sucked into the corporate universe, its a lot like death,
> and very difficult to undue.

I would say once you join the ranks of the wage laborer, it's a lot like
death. I've worked for companies big and small, and what you gain
with small business, you lose when your insurance, and retirement
go away. Not that the small businesses are any less of a business.
In the end business men are business men and employees are an
expense. Can you tell I hate work? All forms of it that I've had?

--
Q: What did the zen buddhist say to the hotdog vendor?

A: Make me one with everything ~ Dr. Jonathan Katz