[Tfug] Beryl

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 18:40:45 MST 2007

I don't know if you received my second message.
You ONLY need Disk 1. The other disk is the language support and few
packages. When you have your PC-BSD running with
Beryl read the handbook
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html how to
add the packages
that you need. Ports are by far the best packaging way of installing
software (Gentoo uses as well)
You will have 17500 peaces of FREE software
http://www.freebsd.org/ports/categories-grouped.html

Why do you need WINE? Is there are any pariticular application on MS-DOS
that you can not leave without?
There is much better programs than Photoshop but it is also in ports.
Wine doesn't work great on FreeBSD since it is Linux program. FreeBSD is
pure UNIX so some things are little bit
different than in Linux.