[Tfug] Our website: Round three

Robert Hunter hunter at tfug.org
Thu Apr 26 17:22:41 MST 2007

> Sorry,
>       I had to put some fires out at PCC today. So I couldn't get back
> until now.

Whew, glad you made it back, Erich.  Troop morale was suffering!

> We all agree that :
> http://www.tfug.org/
> needs fixing.

Personally, I don't use the website, so it makes little difference to me,
although it is good to see that there are people who actually care.  But
please do me a favor, Erich, and don't say we all agreed about something,
because no such thing happened.

If you read the posts, you will notice that there was indeed some
discussion about remodeling the website.  Some folks even volunteered to
contribute their time.  What about you Erich?  You seem to be so
interested in the TFUG website.  What are you willing to contribute?  A
written article?  Maybe a HOWTO?  How about some cash?  Or is your
contribution going to be limited to just whining about how our website
sucks?

> Could the guy that altered it in the first place talk offline to
> the guy that wants to fix it?

Brilliant! What would we do with the guidance of such leadership? ;-)

Anarchistically yours,
--
Rob