[Tfug] Our website

Jon bigj at flatwan.net
Tue Apr 24 11:11:46 MST 2007

William Stott wrote:
> I offered to help a long time ago, and I will still hold to the offer. I would suggest a sub-domain (devel.tfug.org) be created for work on the site so that everyone would be able to view the work done and approve it through the list. I am not sure of the arrangement with dakotacom, but I do believe that Chuck would not have an issue with this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> William E. Stott, IV
> Staff Information System Engineer

Chuck is the Director of Technology at DakotaCom and has nothing to do
with TFUG. That sounds snotty but I don't mean anything other than he
has nothing to do with TFUG. The server TFUG is housed on belongs to me,
is maintained by me and paid by me each month. What happens on there is
gonna be authorized by me not Chuck. Given we abide by their rules :)

Aside from that I like your idea, Will. If you're willing to take on the
project and try to involve other list memebers I can pretty much open up
the control panel to you so you can manage and delegate work. I would
like to hear some more ideas so I can gauge whether it's heading down
the right path though.

P.S. and a bit O.T.

*Will*: you're gonna enjoy working with Jeff, your new Global IT
Manager. He is a good guy. We're sad to see him leave TEP.