[Tfug] Microsoft deals

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 22:09:26 MST 2007

Someone who commutes frequently will have no trouble doing this.  Also, it
could be done by mail orders.  Additionally, downloadable M$ operating
systems are not always reliable--they may be plagued with rootkits, they may
have been hacked improperly, etc.  These disks, however, are straight from
M$ themselves and come with a vaild software license, so it would be
difficult for M$ to identify these disks in the wild, given that their
"Genuine Advantage" crap will be able to verify these disks as valid
installs.