[Tfug] tfug Digest, Vol 45, Issue 29

Felix Tilley fetilley at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 20 14:21:44 MST 2007

----------------------------------------------------------------------Message:
1Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:10:52 -0700From: Paul Vandine
<paulv22 at COX.NET>Subject: Re: [Tfug] [O/T] Health Status
> To: Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
>
> I'll take the bags!
>

> Peace
>
> Paul

I brought the bags in my car to the meeting at Buddy's Grill on
Thursday.  With the sun in my eyes, I tried to find 4321 E Grant RD.
That address does not work.  My screwup.  By the time I found Bed Bath
and Beyond, I forgot about the bags.  I didn't remember I had them in my
car until I got home, and felt them as I was getting out in the darkness.

I am not real familiar with Grant RD.  The only places I visit there are
the Tucson Medical Center Emergency Room, and Tucson Orthopedic Institute.