[Tfug] OT: Looking for a car

Oliver Savage oliver.savage at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:43:10 MST 2007

I don't know of any cars out of hand. When I moved here last October I
found my current vehicle through craigslist (tucson.craigslist.com).
Another excellent resource are the "pull your own parts" yards, you
may be able to find replacement glass there, if you are comfortable
with DIY auto.

Arizona U-pull & Save Auto Part
520-293-2310
5602 N Camino De La Tierra