[Tfug] OT: Looking for a car

Angus Scott-Fleming angussf at geoapps.com
Sun Apr 1 18:13:39 MST 2007

Folks,

This is totally OT, just recycle the electrons if you don't want to keep the
message.

Some bozo took a baseball bat to my son's 1984 Nissan 300ZX last weekend (other
cars in the neighborhood also got trashed, so we believe it wasn't personal),
and the windows can't be replaced as the glass is nowhere to be found.  I'm in
the market for a 5-10 year old Honda or Toyota with 120k miles or less to get
him through the rest of college (he's a freshman at UA this year).  If any of
you have such a car for sale or have a friend selling one, I'm interested.
Manual transmission is preferred, AC is needed, but otherwise not much in the
way of specific requirements.

Thanks!

Angus