[Tfug] MOBO NIC

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Thu Apr 5 11:37:43 MST 2007

I'm having trouble getting a new system running CENTOS 4.4 to see my LAN.
The settings appear to be correct, and I was able to connect to/from the
machine when it had WinXP running, but now it's not able to see any other
systems, nor can any other system see it.  This is trying to use the LAN
chip on the MOBO (an Asus M2NPV-VM) - I know in the past (over a year ago)
there have been problems using these MOBO LAN chips, is this still a problem?

TIA
Jim
| Jim Secan           | Northwest Research Assoc, Inc |
| (jim at nwra.com)      | 2455 E. Speedway, Suite 204   |
| (520) 319-7773      | Tucson, Arizona 85719         |