[Tfug] Redhat & Thunderbird

Jerry S. jer_57 at cox.net
Thu Sep 28 19:31:34 MST 2006

Hello Tucson,

  Don't know about msn.com, but I have it working with several
  accounts/services like GMail and cox.  One thing to be careful of is
  the username, some services like the fully qualified name
  blah at foo.bar while others only want to see blah.  Also be sure you
  have the right servers listed for pop and smtp (cox.net not cox.com)

  Might also want to post specific errors you are seeing, if you want
  others or more specific help.

  jer

  PS, my setup is actually Thunderbird running on CentOS4, Freespire
  and SuSe 10.1.

k> Is anyone running Thunderbird under Redhat?
k> If can you, tell me how to get to work thru DSL msn.com.
k> Msn naturally is NO help and I have been with RH support for Three days
k> and many hours with no solution.  Thanks for any help.
k> ROY
k> Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
k> Subscription Options: