[Tfug] Thank goodness for Bill Gates!

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu sitkaa at email.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 26 22:10:05 MST 2006

Whether or not the angry wildcat is piloting the hovercraft matters far less
than the its crafty feral ways. A wildcat needs no hovercraft to be crazed,
setting off a storm of excitement, rather than letting sleeping dogs lie (and
lie, and lie, and lie). The hovercraft is only useful in destroying
infrastructure, about which any wildcat would care less. This cat is just
pissed.

As I sat in class tonight, supposedly learning, and attempting to take
notes on
my Microsoft based laptop, I just got angrier and angrier at Bill
Gates, not to
mention the people behind him. Not only does he enforce a monopoly at every
chance, buy politicians like all the major corporate elite, and quash
innovative ideas lest they compete, not only that but his programs just suck.
They are expensive, don't work right, are loaded with bugs, spyware,
backdoors,
and they just suck.

I just wish everyone used a Unix based system so I could too. Yes, thank
goodness for Bill Gates, the man who most exemplifies this century of
unchecked
competitive greed.