[Tfug] SUV [OT] gas

Robert Hunter hunter at tfug.org
Thu Sep 21 19:00:21 MST 2006

> But most of it was just him babbling and in
> effect going, "yeah, well, yer Mom!"

I have to admit that it is disturbing when I see people driving
these hummers or monster-trucks around town.  On the other hand, if
people want to throw their money away on these monstrosities, who am
I to try to prevent it?  When the cost of gasoline is $6/gallon, my
guess is that  many of these people will be trading their
gas-guzzling toys in for something a little more fuel-efficient.

Now just a few comments to the troll who started this thread ( Brian
Masur ? ).  It is really cool that you have acquired some ideals,
and that you are vocal about them.  But please be careful when it
comes to lecturing people about how they should live their lives.
Even if you have the best intentions, you cannot possibly know what
is best for everyone.  Based on several of your previous posts, I
get the impression that your experience is somewhat limited, so
rather than call you an outright idiot, my advice to you is: one,
keep you mind open, and two, your mouth shut. ;-)

Peace,
--
Rob