[Tfug] SUV [OT] gas

bigj at flatwan.net bigj at flatwan.net
Thu Sep 21 17:30:08 MST 2006

> You got yourself off to a bad start on the list by proselytizing your
> views on automobiles, the environment, and government--and in the process
> insulted the very person on whom TFUG's list depends.  Nice going, sport!
>

>> Thanks for getting me off to a bad start on this list.
>>
>> Rich.

I respect his opinions and even his insults to some degree so long as they
have some logic mixed in. But most of it was just him babbling and in
effect going, "yeah, well, yer Mom!"

It shows the level of debate skills he has. I hold very little skill in
that area but for christ's sake that was just awful.

--
Jon